Photography Training Course On CDROM For Digital or SLR 35mm
A Complete Modular & Practical guide to Photography on CDrom in easy to read format. These manuals have been designed for Photographers & those wishing to train to become Professional Photographers.
This course is divided into modules and is indexed in a way that lets you learn & find specific information quickly. Containing theory & principles of Both Basic & Advanced Photography.
Great For Use As Reference Material for Students, Photography Enthusiasts & Professionals.
Course Contents include…
Basic Photography Manuals…
– The principles associated with light – Job control and photographic finishing.
– Cameras – Image processing and printing
– Chemical mixing – Still and motion-media shooting techniques
– Optics – Light-sensitive materials and equipment
Basic Photography Chapters…
– 1. Theory of Light and Optical Principles – 10. Image Processing and Control
– 2. Light-Sensitive Materials – 11. Black-and-White Printing
– 3. Photographic Filters – 12. Color Printing
– 4. Still Cameras and Controls – 13. Motion Media
– 5. Basic Photographic Techniques – 14. Job Control and Photographic Finishing
– 6. Photographic Assignments Appendix
– 7. Portraiture – I. Glossary
– 8. Copying Index – II. Formulas
– 9. Chemical Mixing – III. References
Advanced Photography Manual…
– Aerial photography – Photographic quality assurance
– Electronic imaging – Basic photojournalism
– Supply and logistics – Silver recovery and basic operator
Advanced Photography Chapters…
– 1. Basic Photojournalism Appendix
– 2. Photographic Quality Assurance – I. Silver Recovery
– 3. Electronic Imaging Index – II. Basic Operator Troubleshooting
– 4. Aerial Photography
– 5. Supply and Logistics
The content is delivered VIA the postal service. Once payment is received, your item will be despatched either via royal mail for UK orders or via royal mail airmail for international orders. Due to the nature of this product,there are no returns and refunds